Attracting and retaining quality employees is important to all employers.
Studies have shown that the cost of losing and replacing one employee
can be as much as 150% of the lost employee's annual salary. Integrated Insurance Solutions can help you mitigate those potential costs.
Offering an attractive, comprehensive benefit package can
provide an advantage in finding and keeping good people.
Over the past several years, we have helped many of our clients implement voluntary (employee-paid) benefit programs to help them attract and retain
quality employees. With voluntary benefits, you can "buy up" from a basic level
of group benefits. Your employees choose those particular benefits that they want.
Each of your employees may value different insurance options and have specific needs, which Integrated Insurance Solutions can help address.
- Helps you pay everyday living expenses and out-of-pocket expenses not
covered by major medical plans
- Provides a monthly benefit to replace a portion of your income if you're
unable to work due to a covered disability
- Offers a variety of plan options
Universal Life Insurance
- Helps pay unexpected medical expenses from lacerations, fractures
and other injuries
- Helps pay major medical deductibles and co-payments if you're confined
to a hospital from a covered accident
Term Life Insurance
- Provides death benefits coverage that can be increased over time as
individual needs change
- Builds cash value on a tax-deferred basis at current interest rates
- Includes flexible premium payments and coverage amounts
- Provide large amount of coverage with relatively low premiums
- Can be converted to permanent life insurance with no additional underwriting
- Offers flexible, individually-owned coverage
- Helps offset out-of-pocket medical and indirect non-medical expenses related
to cancer not covered in most medical plans
- Provides benefits for specified cancer-screening tests that may not be covered in many medical plans