Life is a roller coaster of ups and downs. Marriages, births and graduations are all cause for celebration. But what about the unexpected?
Preparing for illness or disability is an essential part of protecting your family. What would happen to your family if you were no longer there or were unable to support them financially? Having insurance to cover your needs and your family's finances in the case of unexpected hardship is important.
At Integrated Insurance Solutions, we take special pride in helping our clients plan for the unexpected, to protect you and your family from losing any of your hard-earned assets—your financial security. We know the choices can be overwhelming, but we are here to explain it all and answer every question you have. We are committed to helping our clients understand the options for individual insurance—life, disability and long-term care plans that keep your family's life stable if the unexpected happened. We work with each client individually to help you determine which products are the right match for your specific situation and your family's long-term needs. Because if the unexpected happens, your family should expect the stability they deserve.
- Gives your family or business long-term financial security
- Provides income for your family so that their standard of living does not
change in the event of your premature death
- Pays for final expenses—funeral costs, legal expenses, taxes
- Pays for household debt after your passing
- Serves as an education fund for children
- Can provide cash value during your lifetime
- Can provide your business with funds for buyouts and /or key person replacement
- Protects your family from severe financial hardship in the event you
become disabled and cannot continue to earn your income. Can provide short or long-term coverage
- Supplements disability coverage from an employer, which can be cancelled if
you leave the company—and may not provide enough income to support your family
- Covers injuries suffered on the job or anywhere else
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Protects assets you work your whole life to earn that can dissipate rapidly paying
for long-term care out-of-pocket
- Provides for the costs of your care when you can no longer perform everyday
tasks because of chronic illness, injury or aging
- Pays for expenses not typically covered by health or disability policies
- Covers costs of assisted living, nursing home, or extended care at home