Employee Benefits are one of the largest capital expenditures most companies face. With health insurance premiums consuming an ever-larger portion of operating expenses, employers are concerned with ways to contain the cost. At Integrated Insurance Solutions, we pride ourselves on our ability to design programs that provide comprehensive coverage at the most cost-effective prices. Too often, employee benefits are seen as a commodity, and cost becomes the only deciding factor. We can help you navigate through the spectrum of factors that affect your benefits program.
Integrated Insurance Solutions will help you structure attractive, cost-effective benefit programs designed to retain and motivate your workforce while adapting to your changing needs. We are experts in all facets of employee benefits from traditional fully-insured programs to self-funded plans. Let us put our expertise to work for you in offering the best Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Long-term Care and Voluntary Insurance programs to your employees.
Employee benefits are constantly changing to meet the diverse needs of your staff. With an ever-increasing number of plans available, the choices and variables can be overwhelming. At Integrated Insurance Solutions, we remain alert to the ongoing changes within this dynamic benefits industry and continually match our
clients with the most suitable plan available for their employees. Our Employee Benefits Department is dedicated to effectively communicating market and plan changes so that each of our clients can be assured that their investment in their employees' welfare gives them a sound financial return.
Services We Provide
As an Integrated Insurance Solutions customer, you can depend on our commitment to provide you comprehensive Employee Benefits service. Our team will:
- Review all of your current contracts to ensure that you have the best plans available for your type of business and diverse employee needs
- Structure a benefits package that will attract and retain top-quality management and staff
- Streamline the complexities of your benefits operation to save and avoid future problems
- Meet with staff and employees to cover new policies or policy changes and address on-going employee questions
- Provide assistance to your human resource department with enrollments, administration and other employee benefit communications
- Advocate on your behalf with insurance carriers and intervene when necessary if issues arise
- Provide an in-depth annual review of all programs to ensure competitive rates and benefit design
- Re-bid insurance contracts periodically and analyze competitive quotes